Wednesday 13 April 2011

Change in Direction

After visiting Witley Court again I have decided that instead of drawing actual elements of the ruin such as the different rooms, the pillars etc, I am going to persue an alternative route to my "guidebook". I am instead going to look up close at Witley Court, right up to the brickwork.
Things I will consider will be the black space that has been created by the fire and it will be treated more like a ruin.

The book will provide a walk through account of my portrayal of Witley Court and how I see it myself.
At this point I do not plan to include any text as I want the images and illustrations to speak for themselves.
I will use a carefully chosencolour palette so the collective images will create an overall image of the ruin when looked at one.
I am aiming to produce at least 50-60 images before the end of easter, so I will be uploading alot of work in the next few days and weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment