Thursday 2 June 2011

Reflection

When looking back at all the work I have produced for my final major project I am pleased with the direction it has taken. When first starting I would not have dreamed my final pieces would look the way they do. I feel that branching out into a new nedia which I have not used before has proved very beneficial to both my creative practice and my final outcomes. I feel as though part of myself comes across in my fianl images, showing how I myself see Witley Court.
I do not feel I would change anything about the processes I went through to get to my final outcomes. The pen sketches, water colour drawings etc, had to be pursued to get to where I ended up in the project.
Overall I can safely say I am very happy with the outcome of my project and feel I have done Witley Court justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment